Please choose the proper item for you and complete the registration before due date. If you are not sure which item to be chosen, please check with the conference secretary.
|Categories||Early Bird Rate||Normal Rate||Onsite Registration Rate|
|Presentation & Publication||450 USD||550 USD||N/A|
|Presentation Only||350 USD||400 USD||450 USD|
|Listener||300 USD||350 USD||400 USD|
|Students / Reviewers|
|Presentation & Publication||400 USD||500 USD||N/A|
|Presentation Only||300 USD||350 USD||400 USD|
|Listener||250 USD||300 USD||350 USD|
|Extra Page(s)||40 USD/Page||50 USD/Page||N/A|
|Additional Paper(s)||300 USD/Paper||400 USD/Paper||N/A|
|Cultural Program||120 USD/Pax||120 USD/Pax||N/A|
1. Each paper should be no more than 8 pages (including the abstract, figures, tables, and references). Extra pages will be charged $50 (US dollars) per extra page.
2. At least one of the authors listed on the accepted paper must pay the registration by the requested registration deadline.
3. The student price is only applicable to the First auhtor who is a full-time student currently.
4. If it is difficult to pay by USD, EURO and RMB are acceptable. Before you make payment by EURO or RMB, please let the conference secretary know.
5. The payment methods will be indicated on the registration form, for which the download link will be indicated on the notification letter. Please look out for your email.
6. For those listeners, who do not need to submit a paper or an abstract to the conference, we advise you to register online. (Click)
7. Please upload the required documents:①final paper; ②signed copyright form; ③payment proof online to finish the registration.
Full refund if canceled before March 02, 2020. After March 02, 2020 but before March 10, 2020, 30% cancellation fee charged; if canceled on or after the conference starting date, No refunds applicable.
To ensure that the meeting is carried out smoothly and efficiently in a safe environment, we make the following disclaimers:
First, the participants must wear the conference name tag to enter the conference areas during the entire conference. Individuals not wearing it will not be denied entry. Participants are not allowed to bring their associates or families into the conference areas. If you wish to bring someone, please inform the conference person in charge in advance to obtain a special name tag for whatever event like presentations, breaks or meals.
Second, participants should confirm that they have good physical, mental and psychological preparation to participate in the event. If the participant is under 18 years old, he or she must be accompanied by his or her legal guardian. The conference organizer and associations will not responsible for their safety.
Third, all legal responsibilities and liabilities arising directly or indirectly from participants’ activities during the event shall be borne by the participants themselves.
Fourth, the conference area is public, so participants should take care of their belongings at all times. All losses related to personal property will not be the responsibility of the event organizers and associations.